WHEN? 21st December 2017.
WHERE? Walter Davies Centre
Stoke Poges, Near Gerrard's Cross
Slough SL2 4AL
This is your opportunity to join us for an extraordinary Winter Solstice as we come together to walk the 108 Firewalk this December - walking three fire beds 36 times each, you will have the opportunity to walk fire 108 times during the evening.
This is a powerful, and deeply rooted occasion that will enable you to set intentions for the coming year, while walking in circle with the other participants , and fully connecting with the energy from Mother Earth and the fire
108, and derivatives of the number, are significant in many different belief systems and cultures, and all are welcome to join us for this event - here are some examples of where the number can be found, and there are many more too
- Buddhists chant in repetition 108 times
- There are 54 beads on a rosary
- There are 108 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet
- 108 energy lines converge to form the Heart Chakra
- The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth
- There are 36 feelings related to the past, 36 to the present, and 36 related to the future
The benefits of firewalking are different for different people, at different times. From taking part in the 108 some of the things you can expect are...
- Heightened self confidence
- Feeling joyful and energised
- More self-assurance
- Increased ability to connect with, and trust, your intuition
- A beter understanding of your own limiting beliefs, and how to overcome them
- A tribe of like minded friends
The event will start at 4.00pm, but you are welcome to join us any time from 3.00pm on the day
End times are only approximate, and the 108 will officially close when everyone has had the opportunity to walk as part of the group. Your ticket also includes a light supper after the firewalk
After the Firewalk you are welcome to stay on with us for a celebratory drink. For the hardy among you, you are welcome to camp on the night, and booking is available when you purchase your tickets.
Places for this event are highly limited, so to avoid disappointment please book early
Winter Solstice 108 Firewalk
Only a few hundred people on the planet have completed the 108 firewalk.
For your opportunity to be one of them, and to take part in this magical, unique, and empowered experience
Founder here at Mindset Metaphors & award winning Mindset Developer, providing World Class Change Management, Firewalks, and Team Building, with a great ROI