Take a look through our calendar of upcoming events
This is your opportunity to join us for an extraordinary Autumn Equinox as we come together to walk the 108 Firewalk this September - walking three fire beds 36 times each, you will have the opportunity to walk fire 108 times during the evening.
108, and derivatives of the number, are significant in many different belief systems and cultures, and all are welcome to join us for this event - here are some examples of where the number can be found, and there are many more too
- Buddhists chant in repetition 108 times
- There are 54 beads on a rosary
- There are 108 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet
- 108 energy lines converge to form the Heart Chakra
- The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth
- There are 36 feelings related to the past, 36 to the present, and 36 related to the future
The benefits of firewalking are different for different people, at different times. From taking part in the 108 some of the things you can expect are...
- Heightened self confidence
- Feeling joyful and energised
- More self-assurance
- Increased ability to connect with, and trust, your intuition
- A beter understanding of your own limiting beliefs, and how to overcome them
- A tribe of like minded friends
The event will start at 5.00pm, but you are welcome to join us any time from 3.00pm on the day
End times are only approximate, and the 108 will officially close when everyone has had the opportunity to walk as part of the group. Your ticket also includes a light supper after the firewalk
After the Firewalk you are welcome to stay on with us for a celebratory drink. It would be great if you could join us to camp on the night, and booking is available when you purchase your tickets.
Places for this event are highly limited, so to avoid disappointment please book early
Autumn Equinox 108 Firewalk
Only a few hundred people on the planet have completed the 108 firewalk.
For your opportunity to be one of them, and to take part in this magical, unique, and empowered experience
On 29th October we are coming together for a sponsored Firewalk, followed by family BBQ to support two great causes ~ will you be joining us?
You are invited to be a part of this wonder filled evening at Limes Farm where we will be encouraging you to step through your fear to help us raise £10,000 for Oxfordshire SANDS and Buddy Bag Foundation.
Here’s a bit more of what’s involved…
The Firewalk ~ face your fears, with an empowering & unforgettable firewalk
Anyone 16 and over can take part in the firewalk. Tickets are just £25 with a commitment to raise £250 towards the 2 charities. When you purchase your ticket we’ll also send you information on how to set up an online fundraising page for the joint charities.
All ticket holders are welcome to join us at the farm from 3pm for registration, and a look around (friends and family are welcome too).
The Firewalk event will officially start at 4pm with the lighting of the fire ~ after this time there will be a short motivational fun talk, and preparation for everyone to walk the fire safely. (Family and spectators are welcome to use other areas of the farm at this time).
The firewalk itself should draw to a close at around 6-6.30pm after which you are welcome to stay on for the celebratory BBQ hosted by the farm.
Places for this firewalk are limited, and are expected to sell out fast so get your place confirmed today
Once you’ve purchased your ticket you’ll receive an email confirmatrion, and we’ll also send you information on how to set up your fundraising page – please allow 48 hours for this to arrive.
The BBQ is being hosted by Limes Farm and is open to the public after the Firewalk.
You do not need to purchase a ticket for the BBQ, food and drink will be available for purchase individually on the evening.
Oxfordshire Sands (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death charity) is a volunteer-led group dedicated to providing help and support for anyone affected by the tragic death of a baby. As a local branch of National Sands we support bereaved families across Oxfordshire and work closely with the John Radcliffe hospital.
As bereaved parents ourselves, we understand the devastation and grief surrounding the loss of a baby. Along with group support meetings, our befriender service can be accessed via telephone and email, providing support and information for parents, families and friends.
The Buddy Bag Foundation supplies buddy bags to children who find themselves in emergency care after a traumatic incident. These bags help make a difference by ensuring a child has the essential items they need for their immediate well being.
We are committed to 100% of the monies raised going into the supply of Buddy Bags and back in to the local community!
To join us in raising funds for these two great causes book your place now
We’re also running a competition with the highest fundraiser winning an Awesome T-Shirt from our Firewalkers store – the winner will be announced on the night.
- Any individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk, and will not be offered a refund.
- It is important to take part in the pre-walk talk and preparation – any individual arriving late for this will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk, and will not be offered a refund.
- If you find yourself unable to attend the event, we are unable to offer a refund, but are happy for you to gift your place to someone else.
- Your firewalk place is dependent on you raising a minimum of £250 to support the charities. All fundraising monies should be available no later than 60 days after the event.
- End times are only approximate, the firewalk will draw to a close when the fire is ready to be walked, and all participants have had the opportunity to take part.