Take a look through our calendar of upcoming events
Looking to step out of your comfort zone?...
To challenge yourself?...
And prepare to shine?
Here’s your opportunity to take a transformational journey to the highest point of North Africa for International Women’s Day 2018, by trekking Jbel Toubkal in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco with a group of like-minded women, on a once-in-a-lifetime mountain trek adventure
- Some of my greatest times of self-discovery and personal growth have been when I’ve removed myself from real-life for a while, and faced new and exciting challenges – here’s your opportunity to experience that for yourself whilst connecting with a a new tribe of friends for life.
- The price you pay includes everything you need to enable you to physically enjoy your time on the mountain. From kit advice, to training day, we'll make sure you have everything covered. We'll even assist with discounted kit hire should you not want to purchase additional items for your trip.
- As soon as your deposit is paid you will be added to private WhatsApp and Facebook groups, where you will get the opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers - providing a safe space to share ideas, worries, and inspiration for the trip.
- At 4160m Toubkal is lower than Kilimanjaro, and the trip is kept to 6 nights for those that might worry about leaving family for longer trips - it will be physically challenging, but it is a trip that is achievable for all women of a reasonable level of fitness and above
- A personal journey of this kind will make you stand out as being someone who knows how to look beyond thier limitations, step out of their comfort zone, and shine
Want To Know More?
you can find out all you need to know about the trip on our free webinar, which also includes a lovely special offer price too. By taking the time to tune in you'll find all your questions answered, or seize the day and pick up the phone to ask about anything you'd like to know about the trip on 0333 772 9692