Take a look through our calendar of upcoming events
This is your opportunity to awaken your inner potential when you join me in the never to be forgotten Tiriji Eco Village within a traditional Meru area of Kenya, for a unique journey of growth and transformation.
You will be fully supported to explore what possibility means to you and how you can implement this in your life, as you begin to experience a deeper and increasingly vibrant connection to your untethered capacity to thrive in all areas of life.
During your time at Uhusiano there will be daily practices for mindfulness, journaling, yoga, and more, establishing for you a daily routine not just for creating a healthy mind and body, but for keeping it that way too.
You will also be able to enjoy a locally sourced vegetarian diet during your time with us, all freshly prepared by our Kenyan support team.
Our time in the Meru will include time and space to enjoy the beautiful environment of the Kenyan landscape.
You will be encouraged to explore your relationship with the nature around, allowing everyone time and space to ground themselves in the awe-inspiring magnificence of where they are, and what they are a part of.
Guided journaling, meditation, and vision boarding will allow you to create a clear ‘beyond limitations’ vision for your future, that by the time you leave you will be fully confident and raring to go to implement.
The ongoing support you will receive in the private UHUSIANO Facebook group will ensure you receive all the support you need to follow through with your plans to create the life of your dreams, leveraging your full potential in all aspects of life.
Fullness of Being
Unlike any other retreat you’ve been on, Uhusiano will gently encourage you to explore the adventurous side of yourself, whilst leading you to a new, deeper level of inner peace and understanding.
Offering you a safe space to explore what this could develop for you in your life, business, and relationships going forward.
Our unique Breath Work and breakthrough activities will enable you to release those beliefs and emotions that no longer serve you. Leaving you with a new level of clarity and focus of how your past has imprinted on your present, and how you may now take the steps to create a future of your dreams, untethered and fully prepared to shine.
SUPER Earlybird Booking Closes in
Still living off the joy from this experience!
Amazing opportunity, highly recommended.Michelle
I went on an amazing trek run by Lottie in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Everything was done to a level above and beyond expectations.
Lottie genuinely cares about her customers… and at the end of it all, you find you have made not just an acquaintance, but a friend.Nicola
SUPER Earlybird Booking Closes in
Ready to step into your potential? ~ Save your space now
Frequently Asked Questions…
During your time in Kenya you will stay in the incredible Tiriji Ecovillage, around 90 minutes outside of Nairobi.
Staying in taditional style accommodation with a modern twist, single rooms are not available, but the beautiful, traditional buildings offer everything you could want for a comfortable and cosy stay.
The price you pay includes transport from Jomo Kenyatta airport to our Meru getaway.
Transfers, all meals, accommodation, retreat sessions, and guided walks for our 5 days in the mountains are included in the price you pay.
You will need to arrange your own flights to Nairobi.
We are happy to assist you to arrange extra nights in Kenya should you wish to extend your stay.
Earlybird Booking Closes in
Confirm your place now to avoid disappointment
Looking to step out of your comfort zone?...
To challenge yourself?...
And prepare to shine?
Here’s your opportunity to take a transformational journey to the highest point of North Africa for International Women’s Day 2018, by trekking Jbel Toubkal in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco with a group of like-minded women, on a once-in-a-lifetime mountain trek adventure
- Some of my greatest times of self-discovery and personal growth have been when I’ve removed myself from real-life for a while, and faced new and exciting challenges – here’s your opportunity to experience that for yourself whilst connecting with a a new tribe of friends for life.
- The price you pay includes everything you need to enable you to physically enjoy your time on the mountain. From kit advice, to training day, we'll make sure you have everything covered. We'll even assist with discounted kit hire should you not want to purchase additional items for your trip.
- As soon as your deposit is paid you will be added to private WhatsApp and Facebook groups, where you will get the opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers - providing a safe space to share ideas, worries, and inspiration for the trip.
- At 4160m Toubkal is lower than Kilimanjaro, and the trip is kept to 6 nights for those that might worry about leaving family for longer trips - it will be physically challenging, but it is a trip that is achievable for all women of a reasonable level of fitness and above
- A personal journey of this kind will make you stand out as being someone who knows how to look beyond thier limitations, step out of their comfort zone, and shine
Want to know more?...
you can find out all you need to know about the trip on our free webinar, which also includes a lovely special offer price too. By taking the time to tune in you'll find all your questions answered, or seize the day and pick up the phone to ask about anything you'd like to know about the trip on 0333 772 9692