Take a look through our calendar of upcoming events
On 17th December Krishna Gurung is bringing people together for an afternoon of empowerment, community spirit, and Firewalk – will you be joining us?
Empowerment Seminar with Krishna
Krishna Gurung is a Certified Master Fire Walking Instructor , Bipasana Practitioner , Gurkhapreneur and Community Leader. His mission is to serve people to over come their fear so they become the person of change. Krishna is a passionate family man originally from the beautiful country of Nepal, now living in Farnborough. He truly believe in personal empowerment, and will be sharing some of his secrets of success to make 2018 your best year yet during the afternoon seminar.
The Firewalk ~ face your fears, with an empowering & unforgettable firewalk
Anyone 16 and over can take part in the firewalk – literally stepping out of the comfort zone to create an unforgettable evening of exhileration and amazing energy!
Places for this firewalk are limited and are expected to sell out fast so get your place confirmed today
|Empowerment Seminar with Krishna Gurung||£15|
|Firewalk and Empowerment Seminar||£30|
Please note this is a not for profit event…
The GRNC & Tamu Dhee
To join us as part of this wonderful community event get your tickets now
|Empowerment Seminar with Krishna Gurung||£15|
|Firewalk and Empowerment Seminar||£30|
- Any individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk, and will not be offered a refund.
- It is important to take part in the pre-walk talk and preparation – any individual arriving late for the seminar will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk, and will not be offered a refund.
- If you find yourself unable to attend the event, we are unable to offer a refund, but are happy for you to gift your place to someone else.
- End times are only approximate, the firewalk will draw to a close when the fire is ready to be walked, and all participants have had the opportunity to take part.
- This event is dependant on minimum numbers attending
This is your opportunity to join us for an extraordinary Winter Solstice as we come together to walk the 108 Firewalk this December - walking three fire beds 36 times each, you will have the opportunity to walk fire 108 times during the evening.
This is a powerful, and deeply rooted occasion that will enable you to set intentions for the coming year, while walking in circle with the other participants , and fully connecting with the energy from Mother Earth and the fire
108, and derivatives of the number, are significant in many different belief systems and cultures, and all are welcome to join us for this event - here are some examples of where the number can be found, and there are many more too
- Buddhists chant in repetition 108 times
- There are 54 beads on a rosary
- There are 108 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet
- 108 energy lines converge to form the Heart Chakra
- The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth
- There are 36 feelings related to the past, 36 to the present, and 36 related to the future
The benefits of firewalking are different for different people, at different times. From taking part in the 108 some of the things you can expect are...
- Heightened self confidence
- Feeling joyful and energised
- More self-assurance
- Increased ability to connect with, and trust, your intuition
- A beter understanding of your own limiting beliefs, and how to overcome them
- A tribe of like minded friends
The event will start at 4.00pm, but you are welcome to join us any time from 3.00pm on the day
End times are only approximate, and the 108 will officially close when everyone has had the opportunity to walk as part of the group. Your ticket also includes a light supper after the firewalk
After the Firewalk you are welcome to stay on with us for a celebratory drink. For the hardy among you, you are welcome to camp on the night, and booking is available when you purchase your tickets.
Places for this event are highly limited, so to avoid disappointment please book early
Winter Solstice 108 Firewalk
Only a few hundred people on the planet have completed the 108 firewalk.
For your opportunity to be one of them, and to take part in this magical, unique, and empowered experience
Family Firedance for International Women's Day
Join me this March to celebrate International Women's Day at our family firedance with firewalk.
Together we will be creating a sacred space for all generations to come together to experience being a part of something bigger.
Our fires will ignite a passion inside you and yours, allowing you to get fired up for what's important to you, fired up for each other's dreams, and fired up for the dreams of generations to come
As we come together during the afternoon you can expect to gain
- A HUGE boost of self-confidence
- An understanding of how limiting beliefs hold you back and how you can overcome this
- Likeminded friends
- Positive feminine energy and enthusiasm
- Ideas of ways you can support each other within your family group, extended family, and friends
- Lots of fun, and even some belly laughing
- A wonderful adventurous celebration that will form memories for life
All at our exclusive site of 13 acres, nestled in the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside, but within 20 minutes access to the M25, M40, M4 and London Heathrow.
This was my first firewalk, and I hope it is not my last!
I'm very much a bucket list person, a "feel the fear and do it anyway" person. So when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't say no. You could feel an amazing energy from all those around, both the participants and the facilitators. Everyone was so friendly, open, and ready to connect to one another.
"How on Earth were we going to pull this off", I thought. But there was no need to worry. The team was there "to the rescue"! Lottie always stated, "you can only be KISSED by the fire". It made us all feel safe, secure, and cared for. You could tell that the facilitators are passionate about what they do and they wanted this to be a life altering experience for us
Let this event be a new anchor point in your life, a moment in time you can transport yourself back to should you ever feel afraid or insecure in any future situation. A reminder of that time where you will feel so brave, unstoppable, because that is who you will be. That is who you will become.
Why we're celebrating International Women's Day
In 2010 I lived in Burkina Faso, West Africa, with my daughter, and it was there I was first introduced to the idea of International Women's Day.
In Burkina the day is a bank holiday. All the women sit with their feet up, while the men do all the jobs around the house and look after the women's needs.
Our fire dance will be the same, as we will have an all male crew tending the fire - serving the women so that we can all enjoy our time together.
In more recent years International Women's Day has become more widely recognised in the Western World, and for me it remains a day that should be celebrated by us all. The firedance will give you the opportunity to celebrate will kindred spirits, fanning into flame your passion, and your connection with each other.
Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of this
We'd love to have you join us, but places are limited, so to guarantee your spot
I loved it, it was very relaxed and well organised, with a great group of liked minded people.
it was organised so well, I felt really safe in Lottie's hands as before I did the walk I thought this is a crazy thing to do but she briefed us before and talked us through it.
I would definitely recommend it !
Your fireside adventure will be led by...
Lottie Moore - founder here at Mindset Metaphors with a passion for encouraging women to step up, and step out... supporting them to play full out, and enjoy every step of the journey.
Lottie is a Firewalk Instructor Trainer, with vast experience of leading both adults and children across the hot coals.
You are clearly wonderful people who will change the world because you don't just talk the talk, you walk the walk ~ I love the approach you have towards assisting people to make the world a better place
Our Fire Dance
We will be fire dancing in the Bulgarian tradition of Nestinari - but with our own twist, just for you.
We will all come together for the lighting of the fire - a time to set your intentions, and connect with the fire, before heading indoors for refreshments, warrior face painting, and a few surprises.
Before you come to the fire we will give you everything you need to have an enjoyable and safe experience in the form of the seminar... then we will be ready to go!
Rather than traditional Bulgarian music, we will be listening to modern music with lyrics that are empowering and energising - you will be sent a copy of the YouTube playlist beforehand to allow you all to become familiar with the songs and some of the words before the big day.
When the fire is right, the men will prepare a round fire for us, and we will come together to dance and sing around the fire - everyone will be given the opportunity to walk the fire before anyone who then chooses joins us to dance out the coals.
It will be a magical and memorable experience....
...And you ticket price includes all this to make it happen
- Unique Motivational, and fun, seminar - full of positive energy, covering everything you need to know about how to walk safely over the hot coals
- Refreshments throughout the afternoon
- Firewalk place - you don't have to walk if you don't want to... but you will want to!
- Firedance - with exclusive access to our YouTube playlist before the event to enable you to become familiar with the fantastic,empowering music we'll be playing.
It would also be really lovely if you could join myself, and the team, to finish the day in style with our celebratory outdoors dinner, and even free camping - please bring food with you that the whole group will be able to share, and also your tent and camping equipment if you'd like to stay
An absolutely fabulous life changing experience! From a great team - very friendly, very supportive. Everyone should firewalk with Mindset Metaphors.
Frequently Asked Questions
I Don't Have Children, Can I still Come To the Event?
Yes. All women are welcome at the event and we'd love to have as many generations represented as possible
Can I Take Photos?
The event is screen-free time. This means you can focus on and enjoy all that happens, so you will not be able to take phones. If you are firewalking members of our team and spectators will take photos for you.
Are There Age Restrictions For The Children?
Children as young as 8 are allowed to this family firewalking event.
Can I Bring My Son / Husband / Nephew?
Yes, boys supporting female empowerment are welcome at the event. Men may also come along as spectators, and join us for dinner afterwards
Is There A Limit To How Many Children I Can Bring?
To ensure the perfect firewalk for you we ask that we don't have any woman look after more than two children at the event. If you need extra help as you've a larger family why not bring mum along or your sister?
Is It Safe For My Child To Firewalk?
As you can see children as young as two have firewalked. For your child to be able to walk safely they will need to participate and engage in the seminar on the day.
Are There Additional Requirements For Children?
- Yes, as we live in a litigious society we ask that all children have a consent form signed by anyone with parental responsibility - you can download your form here
Will my feet burn?
- You will be given everything you need during the seminar to walk safely, and confidently, over the coals. Sometimes when people walk several times at an event they can get a 'hotspot' or 'fire kiss' as I call it, which is similar to when you get a rub from a new pair of shoes
What should I wear to fire walk?
- Traditionally the woment in Bulgaria wear long white or long black skirts for the "Nestinari" (the fire dance). Anything that you feel comfortable in is great. Clothing and footwear that allow easy access to your feet is always a bonus
Can people come to watch me?
- There will be a spectator area for people to come and watch. After you've booked, about a week before the event you will get an email from me letting you know the spectator arrangements. You can also invite your guests to join us for dinner, which you can book when you order your tickets.
What time will it finish?
- End times are only approximate - the event will officially draw to a close when everyone has had the opportunity to enjoy the firedance
Can I drink at the event?
- All of our events are alcohol and drug free, so soft drinks, tea, and coffee will be served during the afternoon. However, you are welcome to enjoy a celebratory drink at dinner
Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
- We are unable to offer refunds, but are happy for your ticket to be transferred to a different name should you find yourself unable to attend
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you arrive in good time for registration, anyone arriving after 3pm will not be admitted and no refund will be given
Anyone found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to firewalk, or take part in the seminar, and no refund will be given
All adult participants will be asked to sign consent at registration, indicating ability to make informed choice, and that they are firewalking of their own freewill
No refunds can be offered, however, tickets can be transferred to another individual if you find yourself unable to attend
This event is dependant on minimum numbers