Take a look through our calendar of upcoming events
This is your opportunity to join us for an extraordinary Autumn Equinox as we come together to walk the 108 Firewalk this September - walking three fire beds 36 times each, you will have the opportunity to walk fire 108 times during the evening.
108, and derivatives of the number, are significant in many different belief systems and cultures, and all are welcome to join us for this event - here are some examples of where the number can be found, and there are many more too
- Buddhists chant in repetition 108 times
- There are 54 beads on a rosary
- There are 108 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet
- 108 energy lines converge to form the Heart Chakra
- The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth
- There are 36 feelings related to the past, 36 to the present, and 36 related to the future
The benefits of firewalking are different for different people, at different times. From taking part in the 108 some of the things you can expect are...
- Heightened self confidence
- Feeling joyful and energised
- More self-assurance
- Increased ability to connect with, and trust, your intuition
- A beter understanding of your own limiting beliefs, and how to overcome them
- A tribe of like minded friends
The event will start at 5.00pm, but you are welcome to join us any time from 3.00pm on the day
End times are only approximate, and the 108 will officially close when everyone has had the opportunity to walk as part of the group. Your ticket also includes a light supper after the firewalk
After the Firewalk you are welcome to stay on with us for a celebratory drink. It would be great if you could join us to camp on the night, and booking is available when you purchase your tickets.
Places for this event are highly limited, so to avoid disappointment please book early
Autumn Equinox 108 Firewalk
Only a few hundred people on the planet have completed the 108 firewalk.
For your opportunity to be one of them, and to take part in this magical, unique, and empowered experience
On Sunday 1st October we are coming together as part of the LimbPower Manic Marafun day at the Stoke Mandeville Olympic Stadium to take on the Firewalk Challenge
The firewalk will be open to adults and children over 8 of all abilities and part of an incredible day of fun which you can find out all about here
Limb Power was launched in November 2009 to engage amputees and individuals with limb impairments in physical activity, sport and the arts to improve quality of life and to aid lifelong rehabilitation. In July 2014 LimbPower became a National Disability Sports Organisation, sitting alongside WheelPower, Cerebral Palsy Sport (CP Sport), Dwarf Sport, British Blind Sport (BBS), UK Deaf Sport, Mencap Sport and Special Olympics Great Britain (SOGB). Through this association and their work with the English Federation of Disability Sport and Sport England LimbPower help amputees and people with limb impairment reach their sporting potential. LimbPower also run arts based activities including confidence workshops and a photography club.
There is no obligation to fundraise to take part, but a suggested goal of £200 if you would like to use your firewalk challenge as a way to raise funds for this worthy cause ~ the highest fundraiser on the day will win one of our Awesome T-shirts too.
To take part in the firewalk on the day book your place here
- Any individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk and no refund will be given
- It is important to take part in the pre walk talk and preparation. Any individual arriving late for this will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk and no refund will be given
- If you find yourself unable to attend the event we are unable to offer a refund, but happy for you to gift your place to someone else
- End times are only approximate. The firewalk will draw to a close when the fire is ready, and everyone has had the opportunity to walk the fire
On 29th October we are coming together for a sponsored Firewalk, followed by family BBQ to support two great causes ~ will you be joining us?
You are invited to be a part of this wonder filled evening at Limes Farm where we will be encouraging you to step through your fear to help us raise £10,000 for Oxfordshire SANDS and Buddy Bag Foundation.
Here’s a bit more of what’s involved…
The Firewalk ~ face your fears, with an empowering & unforgettable firewalk
Anyone 16 and over can take part in the firewalk. Tickets are just £25 with a commitment to raise £250 towards the 2 charities. When you purchase your ticket we’ll also send you information on how to set up an online fundraising page for the joint charities.
All ticket holders are welcome to join us at the farm from 3pm for registration, and a look around (friends and family are welcome too).
The Firewalk event will officially start at 4pm with the lighting of the fire ~ after this time there will be a short motivational fun talk, and preparation for everyone to walk the fire safely. (Family and spectators are welcome to use other areas of the farm at this time).
The firewalk itself should draw to a close at around 6-6.30pm after which you are welcome to stay on for the celebratory BBQ hosted by the farm.
Places for this firewalk are limited, and are expected to sell out fast so get your place confirmed today
Once you’ve purchased your ticket you’ll receive an email confirmatrion, and we’ll also send you information on how to set up your fundraising page – please allow 48 hours for this to arrive.
The BBQ is being hosted by Limes Farm and is open to the public after the Firewalk.
You do not need to purchase a ticket for the BBQ, food and drink will be available for purchase individually on the evening.
Oxfordshire Sands (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death charity) is a volunteer-led group dedicated to providing help and support for anyone affected by the tragic death of a baby. As a local branch of National Sands we support bereaved families across Oxfordshire and work closely with the John Radcliffe hospital.
As bereaved parents ourselves, we understand the devastation and grief surrounding the loss of a baby. Along with group support meetings, our befriender service can be accessed via telephone and email, providing support and information for parents, families and friends.
The Buddy Bag Foundation supplies buddy bags to children who find themselves in emergency care after a traumatic incident. These bags help make a difference by ensuring a child has the essential items they need for their immediate well being.
We are committed to 100% of the monies raised going into the supply of Buddy Bags and back in to the local community!
To join us in raising funds for these two great causes book your place now
We’re also running a competition with the highest fundraiser winning an Awesome T-Shirt from our Firewalkers store – the winner will be announced on the night.
- Any individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk, and will not be offered a refund.
- It is important to take part in the pre-walk talk and preparation – any individual arriving late for this will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk, and will not be offered a refund.
- If you find yourself unable to attend the event, we are unable to offer a refund, but are happy for you to gift your place to someone else.
- Your firewalk place is dependent on you raising a minimum of £250 to support the charities. All fundraising monies should be available no later than 60 days after the event.
- End times are only approximate, the firewalk will draw to a close when the fire is ready to be walked, and all participants have had the opportunity to take part.
Are you struggling to reach the levels of success you aspire to in your coaching or training business?
Do you get frustrated, knowing you're good at what you offer, but struggling to stand out from the sea of competition?
Would you like more opportunities to show that you walk your talk, and gain the clients you desire with ease?
Having worked as a coach for several years I know first-hand how demoralising it can be to be doing 'okay', but never feeling that you have reached your full potential within your business. I often used to wonder if I would ever reach a point where my marketing would feel easy, and not the main part of my business. That would-be clients would recognise what I had to offer and the difference it could make to them long-term, and that people would know I walked my talk and was passionate about enabling them to do the same.
I had a constant worry in the back of my mind if I would earn enough, get in front of enough people, or ever create the business of my dreams. I would regularly be asking myself if I should actually give it all up and go get a 'proper' job.
I must have wasted a lot of money on marketing training and strategies too.
When I trained as a Firewalk Instructor I increased my skillset greatly, learning to carry out other activities including broken glass walking, board breaking, and arrow breaking with the throat. I soon realised that these powerful metaphors were regularly preferred by the people I was working with, and being so portable were accessible to all, leading to major breakthroughs for both 1-to-1 clients, groups, and corporate teams.
It is these pulse-pounding activities that have completely revolutionised my business, allowing me to choose who I work with, at a rate that I know I am worth. I travel the world, running my own courses and retreats, as well as gaining 5* review from organisations such as the MoD. And am recognised as a transformational leader in my field.
If you're ready to use 3 days of your life to accelerate the success of your business, to learn skills that will create an instant and profound shift of mindset for those you work with, and enable you to step up and shine, I'd like to help you make it happen. I know that this course won't be for everyone, but if this resonates with you, please read on...
Until now these life-changing, and business enhancing activities have only been available within fire walking circles, but we are now opening the doors for a fortunate few to become certified to use these metaphors within their work too
Introducing: Mindset Metaphor Breakthrough Empowerment Coach Certification
Training as a Mindset Metaphor Facilitator will create a whole new set of opportunities for you, and give you the freedom to no longer conform to what other coaches and trainers do.
When you say YES to this opportunity you will train to deliver life-changing breakthrough activities of Glass Walking, Arrow Breaking With The Throat, and Wooden Board Breaking, with both groups and individuals - if your clients can do this, what will they not believe possible for themselves?!
The impact you have will be extraordinary.
Growing your skillset in this way will allow you to position yourself as the expert in your field, leading to...
- More invitations to speak - putting you in front of more people who are looking for what you have to offer, increasing your reach, and allowing you the opportunity to gain an ever increasing tribe of followers
- Fuller existing programmes - your courses, workshops, and retreats will start to fill with ease
- A natural increase in your 1-to-1 work - rather than having to chase clients, they will be pursuing you for your distinctive and high-performance skills
- New offerings for your tribe - creating multiple ways to work with you, keeping your happy clients coming back for more time and again
- The opportunity to charge more - so that you can reach your income goals, and have peace of mind in your ability to run a reliably profitable business
- Your expertise being increasingly sought after - in a sea of competition you will be the one who stands out from the crowd
Lottie is full of love for life and its opportunities. Believe it or not, most of us broke wooden arrows with our throat, it felt like such a great achievement
Your investment secures...
3 Day Training
Based at the beautiful Misseden Abbey, within very easy reach of the M25, M40, M4 and London Heathrow, this is your chance to submerge yourself completely in the training away from the distractions of day-to-day life. Whilst connecting with your new Mindset Metaphor tribe, each evening you will also be able to take part in fun activities that are centred around your personal development too.
All with the added bonus of knowing there are no hidden costs, as all accommodation and all meals are included
The training programme will leave you with all you need to be a fully certified Mindset Metaphor Facilitator, showing both your commitment to being the best that you can be, as well as gaining the name of the leading experts in the field behind you.
Confidence and Safety
The programme allows time and space for you to gain confidence in leading these activities yourself, even if you've never done some, or even any, of them before. Before you leave you will be working to our safe, safer, safest mantra, and be truly enjoying leading these activities and seeing the dramatic impact, and mindset shifts they can have.
Of course safety is paramount, yet accidents can happen, that's why we'll give you everything you need to ensure you've got this covered, and the safety of yourself and all your participants is something you can have complete confidence in
Easily Portable Business, All Ready To Go
You'll leave with everything you need to get you up and running smoothly and inexpensively - I'll even show you how to make your own Glass Walk should you choose to do it yourself. You'll also have access to official Mindset Metaphors documentation such as Risk Assessments, and waivers, as well as a reduced cost business insurance that fully covers your new activities.
All this means that from the minute you leave the training you'll be ready to start maximising the potential of your new skills - you'll literally have all that is required for your business in the boot of your car, so you can start creating a great return on your investment straight away
Mindset Metaphor Tribe Membership and Ongoing Support
You'll be given full access to our facilitator's member's content library on the website, as well as becoming a part of our private community just for facilitators. As well as networking, this is your chance to gain 24/7 ongoing support from both myself and others that are on the same journey to you, where you can ask questions, share your aha! moments, and bounce ideas around, in a safe and supportive environment.
Licence To Use The Mindset Metaphor Name and Logo
We want you to benefit from the trust and goodwill that we have already created, and, of course, you'll be wanting to let people know about your new skillset, and offerings. A 2 year licence to use the Mindset Metaphor name and logo on your website, social media etc is included, along with the chance to have your business listed on the main International website, meaning that you will stand out as being part of a network that is already recognised for its best practice.
Flexible Payments To Suit You
There are two easy ways to book. Pay in full now, or if you'd prefer you can reserve your space with just £200 deposit, with balance due 2 weeks before your training.
All this is for you if you want to walk away with a business in the boot of your car, join a community of kick-ass facilitators who walk their talk, and be ready to put together a business model YOU want to create, to choose who YOU accept as your clients, and to charge what YOU feel you're worth
I thoroughly enjoyed this course! It is the best course I have done with the AWS, thank you
I have been working with the metaphors of Broken Glass Walking, Arrow Breaking With The Throat, and Wooden Board Breaking, since qualifying as a Firewalk Instructor. I now find they make up 70% of my business, and over 80% of my profit. They are highly sought after and have enabled me to build the business I always dreamed of, creating massive impact for all I work with, as well as my profit and my reach.
I am one of only 25 Sakahani - Firewalk Instructor Certification Trainers worldwide, and over the last three years I have been part of the team delivering Firewalk Instructor Training Programmes around the world, including delivering the training for people to work with the Mindset Metaphors too. I am now made up to be offering the opportunity for game changers like you to come along and train with me, so that you can start offering these highly impactful, life changing metaphors too.
If you're ready to step up and say YES to Mindset Metaphors Breakthrough Empowerment Coach Certification I'd love the chance to work with you!
You are clearly wonderful people who will change the world because you don't just talk the talk, you walk the walk ~ I love the approach you have towards assisting people to make the world a better place
FREE BONUS PACKAGE
On top of your training programme you'll receive all these additional bonuses for free - maximising the value you get, and maximising your success
- 30 MINUTE DISCOVERY CALL PRIOR TO TRAINING - Value £149
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO DOCUMENTATION LIBRARY - Value £270
- MEMBERSHIP OF ONLINE FACILITATOR COMMUNITY - Value £10 per month
- MINDSET METAPHOR LICENCE WITH USE OF BRANDING - Value £650
- 30 MINUTE WAY FORWARD CALL 7-10 DAYS AFTER TRAINING - Value £149
- That's a minimum of £1458 free bonuses
Genuinely one of the best courses I’ve attended in years and all down to the professionalism and personalities of you
Looking to step out of your comfort zone?...
To challenge yourself?...
And prepare to shine?
Here’s your opportunity to take a transformational journey to the highest point of North Africa for International Women’s Day 2018, by trekking Jbel Toubkal in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco with a group of like-minded women, on a once-in-a-lifetime mountain trek adventure
- Some of my greatest times of self-discovery and personal growth have been when I’ve removed myself from real-life for a while, and faced new and exciting challenges – here’s your opportunity to experience that for yourself whilst connecting with a a new tribe of friends for life.
- The price you pay includes everything you need to enable you to physically enjoy your time on the mountain. From kit advice, to training day, we'll make sure you have everything covered. We'll even assist with discounted kit hire should you not want to purchase additional items for your trip.
- As soon as your deposit is paid you will be added to private WhatsApp and Facebook groups, where you will get the opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers - providing a safe space to share ideas, worries, and inspiration for the trip.
- At 4160m Toubkal is lower than Kilimanjaro, and the trip is kept to 6 nights for those that might worry about leaving family for longer trips - it will be physically challenging, but it is a trip that is achievable for all women of a reasonable level of fitness and above
- A personal journey of this kind will make you stand out as being someone who knows how to look beyond thier limitations, step out of their comfort zone, and shine
Want To Know More?
you can find out all you need to know about the trip on our free webinar, which also includes a lovely special offer price too. By taking the time to tune in you'll find all your questions answered, or seize the day and pick up the phone to ask about anything you'd like to know about the trip on 0333 772 9692