Slough SL2 4AL
Families & Friends Firewalk
~ With Lottie Moore
As we move through Spring, it’s time to join the plants and the animals as they begin to awaken to new growth, life, and opportunity.
This is a magical time of new possibilities, a time when new buds and babies begin their growth into individuality, strength, and natural abundance. A time to celebrate the light, warmth, and infinite possibilities to come. And a time to shine bright; inviting joy, renewed confidence, and energy in to all that we do.
This is your time to experience an evening of magic with us, down in the woods, where possibilities you’ve only ever dared dream about before will be ignited, and brought to new life. Come alone, or with family and friends, as we come together to experience the blissful and transformative energy of the firewalk.
On the evening you will be guided by Master Firewalk Instructor, Shamanic Practioner, and International Mindset Oracle, Lottie Moore, whose relaxed, knowledgable, and fun leadership will enable you to take every drop of juice from this exciting time of deep connection with the elements, your hidden ability, and the group. this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you will never forget.
**This evening of magic and celebration will come to a close with a Bring and Share supper together**
- Tickets are £77 for adults, and £27.50 for children, with £10 off for purchases before 10th March
- Those 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- You do not have to take part in the firewalk if you do not want to ~ but you will want to!
- Children 7 years and over, who participate in the pre-firewalk talk, are welcome to firewalk
- End times are approximate, as the event will draw to a close after everybody has had an opportunity to fully participate in the firewalk.
- Staying for supper is not compulsory, but highly recommended
Don’t Miss Out
places are limited ~ so to ensure your space book now