On Sunday 1st October we are coming together as part of the LimbPower Manic Marafun day at the Stoke Mandeville Olympic Stadium to take on the Firewalk Challenge
The firewalk will be open to adults and children over 8 of all abilities and part of an incredible day of fun which you can find out all about here
Limb Power was launched in November 2009 to engage amputees and individuals with limb impairments in physical activity, sport and the arts to improve quality of life and to aid lifelong rehabilitation. In July 2014 LimbPower became a National Disability Sports Organisation, sitting alongside WheelPower, Cerebral Palsy Sport (CP Sport), Dwarf Sport, British Blind Sport (BBS), UK Deaf Sport, Mencap Sport and Special Olympics Great Britain (SOGB). Through this association and their work with the English Federation of Disability Sport and Sport England LimbPower help amputees and people with limb impairment reach their sporting potential. LimbPower also run arts based activities including confidence workshops and a photography club.
There is no obligation to fundraise to take part, but a suggested goal of £200 if you would like to use your firewalk challenge as a way to raise funds for this worthy cause ~ the highest fundraiser on the day will win one of our Awesome T-shirts too.
To take part in the firewalk on the day book your place here
- Any individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk and no refund will be given
- It is important to take part in the pre walk talk and preparation. Any individual arriving late for this will not be allowed to take part in the firewalk and no refund will be given
- If you find yourself unable to attend the event we are unable to offer a refund, but happy for you to gift your place to someone else
- End times are only approximate. The firewalk will draw to a close when the fire is ready, and everyone has had the opportunity to walk the fire
Founder here at Mindset Metaphors & award winning Mindset Developer, providing World Class Change Management, Firewalks, and Team Building, with a great ROI
Latest posts by Lottie Moore (see all)
- 5 Great Reasons To Work With Us To Make Your Charity Firewalk A Success - November 21, 2017
- Host Your Own Vision Board Workshop - November 20, 2017
- BOOK NOW: Winter Solstice 108 Firewalk - November 20, 2017